Regional Sales Manger South East USA
We specialize in memory product sales representing over 20 manufacturers as a global stocking distributor, we are also a manufacturer of world-class DRAM memory modules and NAND Flash products such as SSD, USB and uSD/CF memory cards. Our customers include the world's top manufacturers of networks, industrial embedded computers, automotive electronics, consumer electronics, industrial electronics, medical devices and more. Memory products are in many applications with endless opportunities.
If you are a high performing, sales professional with a “hunter mentality” and technical product sales experience, we want to meet you. You will be responsible for increasing sales through proactive engagement with your current and prospective clients. Our customers are technical so getting the details right, identifying their needs and demonstrating integrity is critical. A proven ability to generate excitement, overcome objections and close sales is essential for success. You must be eager to learn, hungry to make a difference and success driven.
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current and prospective customers in the assigned region to generate new business
- Fondness of new business prospecting utilizing telephone with priority over email
- Effectively utilize a combination of your own resources and network to mine prospective new business opportunities
- Provide Market and Technical guidance to your customers for choosing best suited memory device
- Develop clear and convincing written proposals for prospective customers
- Effectively negotiate price, and business terms to maximize profitability
- Travel throughout the region to call on prospective customers to develop and close sales
- Participate in tradeshows and conventions; interact with vendors and attendees to form profitable, new customer relationships
- A desire to work in a performance-based metrics environment
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
- Completed Schooling or University degree in a technical, commercial or business field
- Several years of experience in sales of electronic components
- Good knowledge in the field of Memory Products, such as DRAM & Flash are a nice complement
- Ability to work independently and self-organized
- Willingness to travel, mainly to customers in assigned region
- Demonstrated skill to organize/prioritize to meet deadlines while maintaining attention to detail
- Excellent English skills, additional languages welcome (e.g. Spanish, German)
- Up-to-date computer skills (MS Office, CRM and ERP systems)
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US?
- Intensive cooperation with the Americas Sales team and all relevant Memphis divisions globally
- A global team working together to secure business with global customers
- Flat hierarchies with access to the management
- Competitive salary with available bonus for excellent sales performance
- Car allowance
- Competitive Benefits including health, dental, vision, life and disability insurances and 401K plan
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
Are you excited about this position? If you are convinced you have the right qualifications, we are curious to know you and receive your resume